January 26, 2012
Love is just a convincing companion animal act.
Braden Karl Frederiksen still has the small wooden treasure chest that his evil Grandmother gave him for his 8th Christmas. He can't recall how old he was when he locked the key inside nor how he locked it in there. He occasionally gives it a rattle and wonders what's making that other sound. View all posts by Brad
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 26th, 2012 at 3:56 pm and tagged with photography and posted in photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Love is just a convincing companion animal act.”
- iview back in order. Have had my bedtime story. Thank you Rake S3E5. "Guilt's not a bad thing. It can make you act." Night night all. 21 minutes ago
- @Ash_Capes Demands Respect. 1 hour ago
- @Marion_McCready "It maps the poet’s trajectory...". goodreads.com/book/show/1833… That expression alone draws me philosophically toward it. 1 hour ago
- @senthorun @Tara_Moss People don't hold their thoughts back when they think you're not one of them. 1 hour ago
- @senthorun @Tara_Moss Ever want to know what it feels like to be unidentifiably Muslim in a post 911 workplace lunchroom? Call me. 1 hour ago
The Periodic Points of the Day
The Zoom Lens
On Iterating the OutputAll work produced by Brad Frederiksen for this weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Header image and all other photography by Brad Frederiksen unless otherwise attributed. contact: maekitso at gmail dot com