January 26, 2012
Love is just a convincing companion animal act.
Braden Karl Frederiksen still has the small wooden treasure chest that his evil Grandmother gave him for his 8th Christmas. He can't recall how old he was when he locked the key inside nor how he locked it in there. He occasionally gives it a rattle and wonders what's making that other sound. View all posts by Brad
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 26th, 2012 at 3:56 pm and tagged with photography and posted in photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 Responses to “Love is just a convincing companion animal act.”
- Seeking guidance: a random twitter passage wp.me/paVmI-2cZ 3 hours ago
- @tristan_foster Read that post and felt a twinge of guilt. When I write confrontationally, I half expect my target to take it on the chin. 5 hours ago
- Overheard drink #vending machine restock instruction - "Get rid of the Monster and put some Mother in." 5 hours ago
- Otways, Victoria – Split Point Lightstation (Spoilers) wp.me/paVmI-2cO 1 day ago
- No cause for concern wp.me/paVmI-mL 4 days ago
The Periodic Points of the Day
- How to write a Writer's Statement necessarily.
- How do children become arsonists?: A list poem
- Otways, Victoria - Wye River Campground
- Seeking guidance: a random twitter passage
- Little wattlebird song
- Arrow Slit: a found poem
- In the Way: a Spoon-fed Blues (for Gabrielle).
- No cause for concern
- The hand follows the eye
- In loving memory of Paul Squires
The Zoom Lens
On Iterating the OutputAll work produced by Brad Frederiksen for this weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Header image and all other photography by Brad Frederiksen unless otherwise attributed. contact: maekitso at gmail dot com