January 26, 2012
Love is just a convincing companion animal act.
Braden Karl Frederiksen still has the small wooden treasure chest that his evil Grandmother gave him for his 8th Christmas. He can't recall how old he was when he locked the key inside nor how he locked it in there. He occasionally gives it a rattle and wonders what's making that other sound. View all posts by Brad
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 26th, 2012 at 3:56 pm and tagged with photography and posted in photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Love is just a convincing companion animal act.”
- @therealhennessy gold coin donation? 3 hours ago
- RT @lexiconvalley: Henry James is cited more than 1,000 times in the OED. Here's why: slate.me/1poyn2Q 10 hours ago
- Brooklyn, Hawkesbury River, NSW: Progress wp.me/paVmI-2k9 20 hours ago
- Some of my thoughts that occurred to me while admiring the writing of @tristan_foster tristanfoster.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/on-… 21 hours ago
- On Minimalism: Via Negativa maekitso.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/on-… 21 hours ago
The Periodic Points of the Day
The Zoom Lens
On Iterating the OutputAll work produced by Brad Frederiksen for this weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Header image and all other photography by Brad Frederiksen unless otherwise attributed. contact: maekitso at gmail dot com