I spent a good half hour sitting on a jetty in Lakes Entrance with this unfortunate fellow this morning. He shuffled up beside me after much coaxing but didn’t trust me enough to unhook him.
April 30, 2012
Brad Frederiksen is a 44 year old Australian-born poet. He began writing poetry while studying Philosophy as a mature-aged university student in 2008 and is currently working on a formula for the volumes of Surprise and Wonder. View all posts by Brad
This entry was posted on Monday, April 30th, 2012 at 3:23 pm and tagged with photography and posted in photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “untitled”
Follow Instructions on Top Card Cancel reply
- Eagles Nest Rock Stack, VIC wp.me/paVmI-237 23 hours ago
- Richard Feynman on Rubber Bands youtube.com/watch?v=XRxAn2… 2 days ago
- On saving things for our children wp.me/paVmI-230 5 days ago
- RT @tristan_foster: Toilet wall graffiti at Mars Hill @writers_bloc #writehere twitpic.com/cx8ljq 5 days ago
- Before through to After wp.me/paVmI-22W 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
Basic courtesiesAll work produced by Brad Frederiksen for this weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Please ask first. That would be nice. Cheers. Header image and all other photography by Brad Frederiksen unless otherwise attributed. contact: maekitso at gmail dot com