May 28, 2012
Terminator (x) of (y): Schwarzellama
Braden Karl Frederiksen still has the small wooden treasure chest that his evil Grandmother gave him for his 8th Christmas. He can't recall how old he was when he locked the key inside nor how he locked it in there. He occasionally gives it a rattle and wonders what's making that other sound. View all posts by Brad
This entry was posted on Monday, May 28th, 2012 at 7:14 pm and tagged with photography and posted in photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @tristan_foster While the rain has nightmares of ants building towers? 18 hours ago
- @wild_inaudible Lord Of The Flies. 18 hours ago
- .@Jim_Murdoch Lovegold youtube.com/watch?v=_6wD7F… via @melobirou 'Respectable people wear these engagement rings'. 19 hours ago
- Hippocrates: On Clancy Of The Overflow wp.me/paVmI-2jB 19 hours ago
- Mowing the lawn, mowing the lawn youtube.com/watch?v=XPhPbT… 20 hours ago
The Periodic Points of the Day
- In loving memory of Paul Squires
- I've been wondering why I kept my vinyl collection…
- Bermagui NSW: Public Place / Private Space
- The longest time spent by a writer (without a professional editor) is spent on deciding the title.
- Sock On, Sock Off
- About Maekitso
- 2014 Easter egg hunt in the Z80 F Register
- Sorghum and the Hoverfly: Last stop south of Gunnedah
- How to write a Writer's Statement necessarily.
The Zoom Lens
On Iterating the OutputAll work produced by Brad Frederiksen for this weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Header image and all other photography by Brad Frederiksen unless otherwise attributed. contact: maekitso at gmail dot com