May 28, 2012
Terminator (x) of (y): Schwarzellama
Braden Karl Frederiksen still has the small wooden treasure chest that his evil Grandmother gave him for his 8th Christmas. He can't recall how old he was when he locked the key inside nor how he locked it in there. He occasionally gives it a rattle and wonders what's making that other sound. View all posts by Brad
This entry was posted on Monday, May 28th, 2012 at 7:14 pm and tagged with photography and posted in photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Colons and semicolons: an exercise wp.me/paVmI-2kc 16 hours ago
- @therealhennessy gold coin donation? 20 hours ago
- RT @lexiconvalley: Henry James is cited more than 1,000 times in the OED. Here's why: slate.me/1poyn2Q 1 day ago
- Brooklyn, Hawkesbury River, NSW: Progress wp.me/paVmI-2k9 1 day ago
- Some of my thoughts that occurred to me while admiring the writing of @tristan_foster tristanfoster.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/on-… 1 day ago
The Periodic Points of the Day
- How to write a Writer's Statement necessarily.
- New Ant on a Rubber Band Puzzle Solution: Proof of Concept
- On Minimalism: Via Negativa
- Brooklyn, Hawkesbury River, NSW: Progress
- Colons and semicolons: an exercise
- Ant on a Rubber Band: Gap Filler
- @rglover702: On the attribution of terms that you don't understand.
- Dusk haiku
- Guides for the vending machine industry
The Zoom Lens
On Iterating the OutputAll work produced by Brad Frederiksen for this weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Header image and all other photography by Brad Frederiksen unless otherwise attributed. contact: maekitso at gmail dot com