That’s why you were given a stomach.
July 14, 2012
Helium balloon fractal: see attached
Braden Karl Frederiksen still has the small wooden treasure chest that his evil Grandmother gave him for his 8th Christmas. He can't recall how old he was when he locked the key inside nor how he locked it in there. He occasionally gives it a rattle and wonders what's making that other sound. View all posts by Brad
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 14th, 2012 at 6:23 pm and tagged with fractal poetry, music, poetry, writing and posted in Creative Writing, Fractal poetry, Jazz, music. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
5 responses to “Helium balloon fractal: see attached”
- @Marion_McCready I think I know that shadow. Have seen it cast by my fingers on the page under certain light conditions. 11 hours ago
- See that horse? wp.me/paVmI-2gQ 1 day ago
- @Ash_Capes "every time I sing, it costs me another heartache". Ok. I'm saying goodnight now. See you in the morning. 1 day ago
- On International Women's Day: What my heart tells me wp.me/paVmI-2gM 1 day ago
- @maekitsos1verse @Tara_Moss . 1 day ago
The Periodic Points of the Day
The Zoom Lens
On Iterating the OutputAll work produced by Brad Frederiksen for this weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Header image and all other photography by Brad Frederiksen unless otherwise attributed. contact: maekitso at gmail dot com