July 29, 2012
vertical waterfall pattern in roughly an a#: fat
Braden Karl Frederiksen still has the small wooden treasure chest that his evil Grandmother gave him for his 8th Christmas. He can't recall how old he was when he locked the key inside nor how he locked it in there. He occasionally gives it a rattle and wonders what's making that other sound. View all posts by Brad
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 29th, 2012 at 7:31 pm and tagged with poetry, writing and posted in poetry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- For Paul wp.me/paVmI-2km 16 minutes ago
- @FelicPlunkett Walter Benjamin. Disappearing person. 1 hour ago
- @FelicPlunkett speaking of separation in context of strong connection -- have you seen this quote brainyquote.com/quotes/authors… by "Boy George" ? 1 hour ago
- @nathaneverson Oh dear. This business of clarity via twitter is somewhat problematic! 1 hour ago
- @nathaneverson Yes. I am sure you have read of it! That was just what I have responded to the FRIEND with. 1 hour ago
The Periodic Points of the Day
- How to write a Writer's Statement necessarily.
- New Ant on a Rubber Band Puzzle Solution: Proof of Concept
- On Minimalism: Via Negativa
- Brooklyn, Hawkesbury River, NSW: Progress
- For Paul
- Baby Inukshuk with Totem Pole
- Night before the hike haiku
- Figurines - Opening Sequence (A Brownie Starflex film)
- Guides for the vending machine industry
- @rglover702: On the attribution of terms that you don't understand.
The Zoom Lens
On Iterating the OutputAll work produced by Brad Frederiksen for this weblog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Header image and all other photography by Brad Frederiksen unless otherwise attributed. contact: maekitso at gmail dot com