Kathi!!!! “For higher order curves, append a 1 to the end, then append the string of preceding digits with its middle digit complemented” (Dragon Curve – from Wolfram Mathworld – Mozilla Firefox).
So it must be like you’ve just appended a 1 to the end. I didn’t immediately like the sound of what it followed I should follow through with, but then I noticed that it doesn’t say anything about the standing of the middle digit; just the position of it. So then I turned my thumb up and held it out in front of me at arms length – like an artist thumb perspective. Then I dropped my eye a little to look at my middle digit. There were a number of things I noticed.
1. The tip of my middle digit was touching my palm along with a string of digits around it.
2. Is there one preceding digit, or are there two? What happens to the correct answer if I stand on my head and do it?
3. How come the answer I get has something to do with vinyl and helmets? Does it have something more to do with the gloves, or something to do with my left eye going automatically closed when I held up my thumb in the afore/bovementioned fashion?
4. Why do The Simpsons have missing digits?
5. “By applying principles in theoretical physics to poetry, quantum poetics investigates how physical reality is assumed, imagined, and tested through language at discernible and indiscernible scales of spacetime (To be in any form, what is that?)”.